Normal Working Hours
For phone support & onsite maintenance
(8am – 6pm Mon to Fri).
Service hours may vary. Times agreeable to both parties. We may choose to perform service / maintenance work outside of your normal office hours so as not to interrupt your working environment.
Phone support is used in blocks of 15 mins. The service agreement is for labour hours only and does not include any software, hardware or consumables that we may need to supply.
Support and Maintenance Program
- 1. Payment must be made in advance be the 10th of each month to retain the discount rate & service priority
- 2. Payment must be made before the any service commences. Any work completed before payment will be charged at standard rates.
- 3. Pre-paid hours can be rolled forward for a period of 1 month only. Internet ADSL / Cable / NBN
- 4. Any additional software, hardware and supplies used by WEB I.T. GROUP will be invoiced separately
- 5. Un-scheduled on-site calls are billed at a minimum of 1 hour. (This is deducted from your pre-paid hours and covers you for any ad-hoc on site work).
- 6. On-site response is guaranteed within 6 hours of your call between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm Monday to Friday. After hours service is available for an additional fee
- 7. Phone and Remote Support will be billed in 15-minute blocks. The hours will be deducted from your pre-paid hours.
- 8. A statement and summary of work carried out will be email at months end.
- 9. Site job sheets must be signed by an authorised person where practical
- 10. This agreement can be terminated by either party in 30 days of receiving a written notice